Weekly Love: Week 173

This is a scheduled post, equally I'm currently inward the Dordogne amongst their tourism people doing all things French as well as foodie. Having spent all summer, every summertime for a large chunk of my childhood inward the Pyrenees, and currently having a domicile inward Brittany, I adore French Republic (and French food) but this percentage is a total start for me. So, bask these snapshots from dorsum domicile as well as this lot of spider web links, as well as hold upwards prepared for (food filled) pitstop tour of many of the major as well as virtually historical towns inward the percentage when I return!
Weekly Love 20.05.16[1]
1. The famous brilliant blueish as well as xanthous beach huts on Viking Beach, Broadstairs. | 2. Pomegranate & Honey Chicken Skewers on the barbecue from Diana Henry's A Bird In The Hand. | 3. Beautifully fragrant lilac inward total bloom. | 4. Mixed sausage as well as salad box from The Devil's Pantry at Sandwich Food Fayre. | 5. Tulips as well as daffodils for sale exterior Canterbury West Station at The Flower Station. | 6. Kent strawberries for sale on Deal High Street.





Weekly Love 20.05.16[2]
7. Every flavor of doughnut imaginable from Mighty Fine Things at Sandwich Food Fayre. | 11. The start 99 Flake of the summer. (I order summer, because I may receive got snuck a Mr. Whippy inward he spring, sans flake!) | 12. Grilling a batch of my Sticky Skinny Storecupboard Barbecue Chicken for dinner.




What receive got yous been enjoying this week, as well as what create yous receive got planned for the weekend? My adjacent 72 hours are laid to involve a catch to an H2O ice cream factory, French markets, vino tastings, a vineyard catch as well as no incertitude lots of fantastic French food. My start port of telephone vociferation upwards for sharing my adventures is Instagram, as well as thence hold upwards certain to depository fiscal establishment tally me out (@missrachelphipps) to grab upwards on my Dordogne adventures as well as thence far, as well as follow along as well as thence yous don't immature lady anything else! 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post