Oh So Hilarious: Heather McDonald



I was familiar with Heather McDonald from her 7-year stint on E!'s Chelsea Lately, together with I ever bask goodness laugh, thence concluding nighttime I headed over to Hyena's inwards Mockingbird Station to grab her comedy demonstrate amongst LeeAnne Locken from Real Housewives of Dallas together with More Hits 103.3 (KVIL) Leigh Ann Adams, Jay Michaels together with Jay Reocker. (I flora it amusing that I was amongst ii Jay's together with ii LeighAnn/LeeAnne's. Makes it slow to non forget someone's cite later a brace of cocktails... ) The bully affair well-nigh Heather's comedy is that it doesn't experience similar an human action or schtick. It's similar you're but having a conversation amongst a girl-friend - alone she's the alone i talking. The legendary comedian Bob Newhart i time said, "I mean value i argue for a successful matrimony is laughter. I mean value laughter gets you lot through the stone oil moments inwards a marriage." Clearly, Heather McDonald agrees because the mass of her human action centered unopen to stories of her marriage. She had me rolling amongst stories of her husband's obsession amongst saving a buck together with her inability to non striking a curb. She is incredibly funny together with rattling relatable. I mean value I own got a novel #girlcrush.

Pretty much every reality star inwards Dallas turned out for the show. Cary together with Mark Deuber were seated at the tabular array inwards front end of us amongst Stephanie together with Travis Hollman, together with erstwhile Bravolebrity Courtney Kerr. It's a goodness affair I know my agency unopen to an iPhone together with am an goodness amongst photographic tv set camera angles because it has run a much needed science amongst my novel chore every bit a handbag holder together with photograph taker when I am out amongst LeeAnne. LOL. After the show, Heather joined us for a quaff (or two... ish). We walked from Hyena's over to Trinity Hall Irish Gaelic Pub together with tucked into a corner booth. Then the nighttime got goooooooooood every bit Heather regaled us amongst juicy stories well-nigh Bethenney Frankel, Jill Zarin, Chelsea Lately together with Brandi Glanville.

Heather is performing at Hyena's inwards Fort Worth this night at 7PM together with at their Plano venue on Saturday. Tickets are a mere $10 people thence purchase yours now! Tickets are available on Heather's website at http://heathermcdonald.net 







Sumber http://www.ohsocynthia.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post