Red Carpet Facial from Dr Rita Rakus



Last week, I gave my peel a treat! Absolutely loved it together with bespeak to tell yous to a greater extent than most it.

After a media invite final calendar month for the launch of ‘Doctor to the stars’, Dr. Rita Rakus exclusive non-invasive treatments at the award-winning Willow Stream Spa, Fairmont the Palm. I get got been real slap-up to displace out her latest non-invasive technologies, using alone the highest lineament products, together with guaranteed to deliver natural together with lasting results. Headlining the treatments at Willow Stream Spa is the BTL Exilis, a state-of-the-art radio frequency based organisation for peel tightening, trunk contouring together with cellulite handling together with the VISIA peel analysis organisation together with the pop HydraFacial.

My consultation started at 9.30am amongst the Visia peel analysis, a state-of-the-art facial scanner to assess an individual’s skin, identifying a broad arrive at of issues from sub surface to historic catamenia factors, thence allowing therapists to recommend a highly personalized together with comprehensive peel rejuvenation programme. It was amazing for me to empathise my peel condition, damages together with what nosotros tin produce most it. I was surprise to larn that my UV harm was real depression for someone of my historic catamenia living inward Dubai for over a decade. Guess the SPF l does help! I was non taken dorsum past times the fine lines, large pores together with pigmentation issues, nosotros all know our flows. I would definitely recommend this facial assessment to empathise your peel complexion wellness together with appearance (wrinkles, spots, pores, texture porphyrins together with UV spots) to outline a recommended treatment.



About xxx minutes later, the therapist was cook to commence my handling the xc minutes Red Carpet Facial, which is the ultimate procedure. It contain all the produce goodness of the HydraFacial organisation together with is together with so supplemented amongst laurels winning Exilis radio-frequency treatment. I understood the functioning of the HydraFacial system, it simultaneously combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration together with antioxidant protection. The outcome is a clearer, improve looking peel amongst no discomfort or downtime. I did uncovering an improvement amongst the appearance of my fine lines, congested together with enlarged pores. I believe to a greater extent than sessions volition improve hyperpigmentation together with dark-brown spots equally well.

The 2d business office of my Red Carpet Facial was The Exilis radio frequency together with ultrasound therapy. It provides fast together with effective peel tightening. Its a revolutionary non invasive physical care for for wrinkles reductions together with peel tightening. The therapist used locally together with exactly controlled estrus to accomplish the result, my expanse of work organisation was around the eyes together with forehead. I would bespeak to regard a parcel of sessions to encounter the total results just my kickoff sense was pretty convincing.

The handling was completed amongst the application of award-winning Booster Serum from Dr. Levy Switzerland. I get got been using Dr Levy serum for five weeks similar a shot together with truly, encounter improvement inward the texture together with appearance of my skin.

recommends... YES!
- Lovely facilities. Award winning Willow Stream Spa which was latterly named equally Resort Spa of the Year, Middle East & Africa at the World Spa & Wellness Awards 2016 inward London.
- With to a greater extent than than 25 years’ sense inward London, Dr Rita Rakus, has acquire a marketplace leader inward the non-surgical aesthetic field, won numerous awards together with travelled extensively on an international footing together with ready standards for practicing doctors.
- Loved the noesis together with agreement I acquire amongst the VISIA peel analysis system
- I saw immediate results (skin glowing together with lifted) from the Red Carpet Facial, perfect for particular events. Festive seasons is upon us... 
- Trust that to a greater extent than sessions of Exilis would produce goodness my peel condition, reducing fine lines, wrinkles together with pigmentation.

VISIA peel analysis 30minutes / AED250
Black Diamond HydraFacial 45 minutes / AED 980
Red Carpet Facial 90minutes / AED1900
to a greater extent than details

For to a greater extent than information
 +971 iv 457 35 4546
palm.willowstream@fairmont.com
www.fairmont.com/palm-dubai/willow-stream





Sumber http://www.dubaioursandbox.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post