My sense amongst Nigerians

by A. McNamara



Not all Nigerians are bad people.

Like the residue of us all, in that place are prissy in addition to bad people inward every race inward the world.


However, talking almost Nigerians in addition to if they are actually bad people, I guide hold encountered quite a few.

First Nigerian guy I met, he was a real polished chap only could non halt lying.

At the end, I stopped believing all his tales.

The instant Nigerian guy I met, he could non convey the word, ‘No.’ He went mad when I turned him downward until he started stalking me.

The 3rd is a household unit of measurement of Sonny Odogwu.

The quondam Sonny Odogwu needs 24-hour aid later beingness discharged from a individual infirmary inward London. His household unit of measurement got a nursing aid assist from my way to aid for senior Chief Odogwu.

Well, to brand the even short, I detect his household unit of measurement extraordinarily odd.

Wife of Chief Odogwu portrayed a religious adult woman only she did non practise what she learned from the Bible in addition to neither practiced a proficient Christian.

She is real domineering, mean, suspicious in addition to behaves similar she is higher upwards everyone.

One occasion, I was in addition to thus shocked when she screamed at her pitiable housekeeper who was out of sight due to an aching foot.

She treated her helper similar a slave.

One time, I made to become upwards the stairs to acquire a distich of gloves, she questioned me proverb I was non allowed to become upstairs because their solid is non a hospital.

Instead, she shouted at her helper to acquire a box of gloves left within senior Odogwu’s room.

The real weird matter is the nutrient cooked past times senior Odogwu’s wife. Senior Odogwu would never dare to consume them.

The pitiable quondam homo idea his household unit of measurement is going to toxicant him.

I noticed, this household unit of measurement produce non trust each other inward the house. They had a miss called Obby, a spinster, she besides a real horrible woman.

Like her mother, she behaves to hold upwards higher upwards every ane else.

She had a proficient struggle alongside ane lady from my way that she ended upwards hurling a fork across her face.

The senior Chief Odogwu is a piffling fleck amend than his wife.

He is a fleck reasonable in addition to had a wicked feel of humour, only the wife, she is ane terribly bad lady.

I am non certain if all Nigerian families produce non trust each other inward the household unit of measurement circle. Or if they idea members of their household unit of measurement are capable to betray them.

Perhaps, it is a norm inward Nigeria non to trust ane or in addition to thus other inward the family.

The irony is that this household unit of measurement are God-fearing people, only they appear to non practise their Christianity inward existent life.


***

A. McNamara


I travel. I camp.

My life is exciting; it is composed of many colourful shades. Through tough times in addition to proficient times inward my life, I gained invaluable experiences that made me the individual I am today.

Sumber http://www.dnbstories.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post