“Buhari is right, he met amongst my father” – Ojukwu’s boy reveals every moment Buhari provides proof (VIDEO)


Emeka Ojukwu Jr, boy of like shooting fish in a barrel Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has condemned a declaration credited to him that he refuted the remarks of the President, concerning Buhari’s human relationship in addition to discussions amongst his like shooting fish in a barrel father.

He denied granting whatever media interview or posting such message on social media.

He said this inwards reaction to stories making the rounds on social media that he (Ojukwu Jr.) described Buhari’s statements every bit untrue.

Emeka likewise distanced self from Biafrans' statement, vindicating President Buhari on his celebrated discussions amongst his like shooting fish in a barrel manful soul rear on the unity of Nigeria.

Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had demanded proof of the coming together betwixt the like shooting fish in a barrel Ikemba of Nnewi in addition to Mr. President.

In a declaration issued on Wed in addition to made available to newsmen inwards Awka, Ojukwu Jr. noted that his like shooting fish in a barrel manful soul rear truly held the said coming together amongst Buhari earlier his demise, adding that what Buhari said inwards his nationwide broadcast was true.

The declaration read inwards part, “It has been brought to my attending that in that place is an article making the rounds on social media attributed to me refuting the remarks of Mr. President concerning his human relationship in addition to discussions amongst my like shooting fish in a barrel father.

“Let me lend my vocalisation to those of the balance of my swain countrymen in addition to welcome Mr. President dorsum home.

“Let me province the next categorically; firstly, that I made no such comments to anybody, in addition to secondly that I am aware that His Excellency’s comments were indeed factual.

“I accept noticed a disturbing tendency latterly of faux intelligence beingness attributed to me on social media. I don’t know who is behind it or what their motivation powerfulness be, simply allow me assure you lot that whatever fourth dimension I experience the bespeak to comment publicly on whatever matter, I volition non produce then via or then anonymous electronic mail or anything of the like, rather hold upward balance assured that in that place volition hold upward no ambiguity whatsoever every bit to whether the comments came from me.

President Buhari provides proof


President Buhari has posted a curt video of him coming together amongst Mr. Ojukwu inwards 2003.

The video was uploaded on the president’s official Twitter page next arguments on social media later he mentioned that he met Ojukwu.


He captioned the video: “In 2003, the like shooting fish in a barrel Chief Emeka Ojukwu visited me inwards Daura. Over two days nosotros discussed Nigeria's problems extensively, & came to 1 conclusion.”

Sumber http://www.adeolafayehun.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post