Ondo Pastor who asks women to become naked because ‘God answers prayer faster inwards nude’ impregnates 1 of them


A pastor inwards accuse of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), Oke-Itura, Iju inwards Akure North local authorities expanse of Ondo State, Mathew Olakunle, who is inwards the habit of praying for women inwards the church building without their clothe on, has been defendant of impregnating i of them undergoing spiritual healing.

The woman, Mrs. Omotola Akerele, alleged that the cleric had sexual activity amongst her during spiritual cleansing in addition to that resulted inwards pregnancy.

Olakunle was alleged to move inwards the habit praying for women inwards the church building without their clothe on.

The 32-year-old woman, who narrated her ordeal on a person radio programme ‘Adaba FM’ Akure, said it was her mother, who is a fellow member of the church building that introduced her to the pastor when she was afflicted amongst whooping cough.

Akererele, an indigene of the town, alleged that her casual human relationship amongst the pastor led to pregnancy which she aborted without the consent of her husband.

She said: “I had terrible coughing in addition to my woman bring upwardly took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer inwards Iju. After praying for me he said I needed a shaving stick in addition to a handkerchief to perform the spiritual do which I took to him.

“The pastor told me that he wanted to role my pilus to perform about spiritual move that would solve my problem. On the black of that outset solar daytime nosotros got there, he asked me to seat off my clothe inwards the presence of my woman bring upwardly to pray for me inwards the mission house.

“Since that day, he has been shout for me to come upwardly for deliverance in addition to when I got at that spot he would inquire me to take away my clothe in addition to climb on me nakedly in addition to started praying for me.

“On the 7th day, he shaved the pilus of my person business office in addition to armpit in addition to seat it inwards the white handkerchief. After that, nosotros had sexual intercourse in addition to after the intercourse he asked me to larn in addition to bury the pilus amongst the handkerchief.”

Omotola said a calendar month after the intercourse, she became meaning in addition to terminated it only her hubby afterward got to know almost the affair in addition to sent her out of the matrimonial home.

The pastor admitted praying for women inwards the church building nakedly, maxim God answered prayer faster spell praying inwards nude.

He said Omotola’s illustration was a spiritual assault in addition to she agreed to undergo the spiritual cleansing inwards the church.

Olakunle, who said he had been transferred yesteryear the CAC to about other church building inwards Ilorin, Kwara State, all the same denied having sexual intercourse amongst the woman.

The pastor also denied impregnating the adult woman only confessed he had sexual human relationship amongst Omotola’s younger sis twice in addition to had prayed for their woman bring upwardly nakedly too.

He said: “On the 3rd solar daytime of the spiritual programme, I shaved the pilus of her person business office in addition to I touched it (her person part) amongst my manhood in addition to I told her to move using it to rob the entrance of her person business office in addition to then that she would discharge.

“After that, I wiped the discharge on her person business office amongst the white handkerchief in addition to I prayed for her using psalm 24. After the exercise, I asked her to larn in addition to bury the handkerchief inwards the bush in addition to at the same fourth dimension inform her hubby to slumber amongst her thereafter. But she refused, that was why I performed the deed without having intercourse amongst her.”

The Nation

Sumber http://www.adeolafayehun.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post