'President Zuma took me to his bedroom, forced himself onto me'


An unnamed journalist has detailed how South Africa's President Jacob Zuma allegedly forced himself onto her, giving her a long kiss.

This is revealed inward a soon-to-be-launched mass nearly the belatedly Fezekile Ntsukela Kuzwayo who, inward 2005, defendant Zuma of raping her.

He was acquitted of the accuse inward 2006.

The mass Khwezi, written past times prominent broadcaster Redi Tlhabi, details how Zuma invited a woman individual journalist to his habitation inward Forest Town.

The Johannesburg solid is the same ane where Kuzwayo, who became known every bit Khwezi to protect her identity, defendant Zuma of raping her.

"She [the journalist] had been to his habitation to interview him nearly sensitive intelligence matters. Nothing odd there.

"The journalist concerned did non experience uncomfortable at all when, afterward a coming together amongst the South African National Editors' Forum, Zuma invited her to his solid to utter over a sensitive thing inward front end of ane of his trusted aides."

According to the book, Zuma called his aide aside for a individual conversation. "They returned afterward a few minutes as well as the aide said his goodbyes."

Tlhabi writes that Zuma as well as thence asked the journalist to accompany him to some other room every bit he had something to exhibit her. She did non recollect much of the invitation.

"She followed him, he opened the door to a room as well as she stepped inside. It was his bedroom. Before she realised what all this meant, he had his arms simply about her, pressing himself against her body, as well as he planted a long, determined buss on her lips.

"Her dorsum to the door, she froze for a 2nd every bit his natural language invaded her mouth."

Tlhabi writes that the journalist managed to line away from Zuma as well as told him that she was on her period.

"He loosened his traveling steal as well as stopped kissing her. He was smiling, warm as well as friendly. Bizarrely, he reassured her, telling her non to worry because they could endeavour adjacent time."

The journalist told Tlhabi on that twenty-four hr menses she realised how it had happened to Khwezi.

"I knew it. I did non believe her earlier as well as idea Zuma was a victim. But that day, nearly 3 years afterward the trial, I knew she had been telling the truth."

The journalist concerned revealed all this to Tlhabi nearly a calendar month afterward Khwezi's funeral.

"My silence, my guilt, I had to limited it. I've been shout out for myself, why didn't I speak out? So many reasons: my family, Zuma's position... I saw how savage it was, the full humiliation of Fezeka [Fezekile] as well as her mom, I did non receive got the appetite for it. The easiest thing was simply to block it off. Who would receive got believed me?"

Khwezi's skeletons also come upwards out inward the book. She is painted every bit a troubled individual who married Republic of Zimbabwe national Thandeka Asheley Nyasha Makuku, to aid her start South African citizenship. This happened a few months earlier she died inward Oct final year.

Khwezi revealed that she hated how people took wages of her.

"That their lives went on, y'all know. That Ma as well as I are the demons who must alive as well as overstep away inward poverty.

"That their ability continues. I don't recollect I would live on living similar this if my life had non been disrupted. I was starting to experience similar I belong amongst people, that a large menage unit of measurement tin claim me every bit ane of their own.

"I receive got non allowed myself to tell that he [Zuma] stole from me, because somehow, it [would have] made him win, y'all know.

"If I blamed him for stealing the life I had before, proverb thence makes him - I don't know - win somehow."

This was Khwezi's answer when asked how her life mightiness receive got turned out had those events non taken place.

Zuma spokesman Bongani Ngqulunga said: "The Presidency is unable to comment on allegations past times a complainant who has non been identified."

This article originally appeared on SowetanLIVE

Sumber http://www.adeolafayehun.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post