Places To Eat In Canterbury: The Skinny Kitchen

I convey industrial plant life my novel favourite identify to swallow inwards Canterbury. On Sabbatum morning time on the agency to KITCH nosotros passed the city's newest foodie arrival that was absolutely packed: The Skinny Kitchen. So, naturally I had to halt past times for luncheon yesterday betwixt supermarket trips picking upwardly ingredients for my summertime political party at the weekend. They convey a breakfast in addition to brunch menu, in addition to thus an all twenty-four hr menstruum menu. They create poly peptide packed gym bunny fodder, in addition to delicious, SoCal fashion protein, grain in addition to veggie bowls. Their smoothies are amazing, they create fresh juices, in addition to fifty-fifty improve for y'all cocktails. I mean value I am inwards love. I desire to swallow their entire menu.
The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
Smoothie Powders at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Inside The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Drinks Menu at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Skinny Bunny Smoothie at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
After much deliberation betwixt fresh juice in addition to smoothies, I opted for the 'Skinny Bunny': pineapple, banana, mango, fresh spinach, lemongrass in addition to kokosnoot milk. Not entirely is it pretty, but it honestly had to hold upwardly ane of the best smoothies I've e'er had. Ice cold, the correct thickness in addition to texture, perfectly balanced in addition to thus bloody delicious. It took me a piece to set my finger on why it reminded me of Los Angeles, but thus I realised it has a whiff of Hawaiian Tropics suncream (in the best possible way, tropical but non overwhelming).
Lunch at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Pumpin Iron Protein Bowl at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Protein Bowl at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
While the brunch carte du jour was withal available when nosotros arrived (we'll hold upwardly going dorsum for that!), nosotros opted for to a greater extent than of a luncheon equally it was close 12 thus ordered from the principal menu. You tin move construct your ain bowl of your favourite veggies, proteins in addition to sauces, but unopen to of their poly peptide bowl carte du jour options expect in addition to audio amazing. This is the 'Pumpin Iron' bowl: grilled chicken breast, mozzarella, fresh spinach, blanched broccoli, grilled tomatoes, sweetness tater in addition to spinach cakes, in addition to grilled pepper, all topped amongst their utterly delicious identify pesto. I barely got a sense of savour equally it was polished off rather quickly, in addition to this is something I would social club ane time again for myself. 
Chilli Bean at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Sweet Potato Fries at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Skinny Yogurt in addition to Pesto at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Lunch  at The Skinny Kitchen | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
The 'Chilli Bean' was the argue I did non larn social club envy: an utterly divine chipotle chilli (with the perfect grade of spice) made amongst mixed beans in addition to ruby lentils, amongst ripe avocado, depression fatty yogurt in addition to mozzarella, identify pesto, skinny slaw (crunchy, light, creamy in addition to total of flavour) in addition to an social club of what I would concord upwardly equally the perfect example of the ultimate sweetness tater fry. It is what I fancied yesterday, but this is what I volition hold upwardly ordering ane time again ane time the conditions turns a combat cooler (they also convey unopen to groovy looking skinny pizzas). 
Sweet Potato Brownie at The Skinny Kitchen, Canterbury | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
Literally the entirely affair I am non on board amongst at The Skinny Kitchen is the desserts. We did part a Sweet Potato Brownie amongst chocolate sauce, honey, hazelnuts in addition to caco nibs. It looks thus pretty (and totally Instagramable), but I but industrial plant life similar it was but never going to supersede a smaller slice of homemade regular brownie for me, which belike would convey the same wellness benefits. I love naturally salubrious nutrient similar the poly peptide bowls in addition to the chilli, but I mean value this is to a greater extent than of a personal sense of savour thing. My luncheon appointment rather enjoyed it. 


I mean value The Skinny Kitchen is a wonderful, much appreciated edition to Canterbury, in addition to hold upwardly prepared for it to run my novel favourite location on Instagram. I actually struggled deciding what to order, in addition to I can't hold off to swallow my agency through the menu. Oh, in addition to for y'all non-Canterbury people, they also convey ane inwards Bournemouth, in addition to ii inwards Ibiza. 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post