Cocktail Hour: Frozen Mango Margaritas

Today nosotros all cause got the twenty-four lx minutes catamenia off work. Th is Cinco de Mayo, the perfect excuse to materials our faces amongst tortilla chips, spiked guacamole in addition to to a greater extent than homemade chicken fajitas than you lot tin milkshake a stick at. So, apparently today is the best twenty-four lx minutes catamenia to perfect your frozen margarita game. All you lot need is a few handfuls of frozen mango, limes, triple sec, ice, in addition to around importantly tequila. Oh, in addition to possibly unopen to chilli tabular array salt to rim your fancy margarita glasses. (N.B. I purpose the saccharide syrup I cause got made upwards for cocktails to brand my rims stick!)
Easy Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
How To Make Frozen Mango Margaritas | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Frozen Mango Margaritas | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
I'm non certain that I should live admitting this what amongst my British passport in addition to all, but I genuinely gulp every bit much (if non more) tequila at dwelling family every bit I practise gin. When I come upwards dwelling family at the terminate of a long twenty-four lx minutes catamenia at work, every bit long every bit I cause got a twain of limes inwards the refrigerator I desire a margarita to a greater extent than than I desire anything made amongst gin. Perhaps nosotros should chalk it upwards to the influence of the American visa in addition to several California entry stamps my passport likewise boasts?

At dwelling family I'm to a greater extent than into making classic margaritas: tequila, triple s in addition to fresh lime. I unremarkably reserve the fruitier, frozen concoctions for when I leave of absence (I'm looking at you lot giant margarita bar on West third Street inwards Santa Monica), but subsequently checking out unopen to of the Cinco de Mayo offerings on unopen to of my favourite blogs this year, I realised how tardily it would live to brand my ain at dwelling family inwards a blender using frozen fruit pieces.
Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps Easy Frozen Mango Margaritas | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
This recipe makes 2 frozen margaritas. Make them inwards batches if you lot cause got a regular sized blender similar me, our double upwards if you're serving to a greater extent than people, in addition to your blender tin accept it. If you're simply serving one, it is easier to freeze the leftovers inwards a plastic pocketbook (the alcohol volition halt it freezing solid, simply bash the pocketbook amongst a rolling pivot to re-slush earlier serving), rather than ending upwards amongst strange pieces of lime inwards the fridge.


  • Juice of 2 1/2 Limes
  • 75ml (5 tbsp) Silver Tequila
  • 40ml (2 1/2 tbsp) Triple Sec
  • 250g (9 oz) Frozen Mango Pieces
  • 3-4 Handfuls Ice 
  • Chilli Salt in addition to Sugar Syrup (optional)


If you lot desire to rim your glasses, dip the spectacles inwards saccharide syrup (you tin either purchase this inwards bottles, or instruct far past times boiling equal parts of saccharide in addition to H2O until all of the saccharide has dissolved - it is likewise cracking inwards a Short Southside Fizz), in addition to therefore inwards chilli salt. You tin purpose regular fine ocean tabular array salt if you'd similar instead, sugar, or a mixture of both. 

Add the lime juice, tequila, triple s in addition to mango pieces to a blender. When you lot halve the limes to juice them, if you lot similar spell a lime bike to garnish each drinking glass from the middles. Blend everything together until smooth, in addition to add together the ice. Blend i time to a greater extent than until you lot cause got a slush. Taste to come across if you lot would similar to add together whatever to a greater extent than lime, in addition to dissever betwixt 2 glasses. Serve immediately. 


What cause got you lot got planned for the extra day? I'm genuinely off until Thursday, but I pretty much excogitation to remain dwelling family (aside from a grocery run) to function on unopen to upcoming recipes. Oh, in addition to gulp to a greater extent than margaritas in addition to swallow to a greater extent than Mexican nutrient (like I need an excuse to swallow my trunk weight inwards avocado), obviously!

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post