Retrospective: Looking Back On 2015

My life at the halt of 2015 looks goose egg similar I expected it would at the start of the twelvemonth inwards to a greater extent than ways than one. Yes I've eaten some fantastic things in addition to traveled some amazing places, in addition to I belike saw my working on the General Election coming, but from that I did non await to genuinely become off in addition to attain a project that was non related to my blog, in addition to and therefore at that spot are a whole host of other, exciting life changes that I'll endure sharing alongside you lot all when the fourth dimension is right. Happy New Year, past times the way. As per tradition, spell you're all getting over your New Years Eve hangovers, I idea I'd pose together a circular upwards of my favourite posts, restaurants in addition to recipes from the past times twelvemonth to boot off your 2016. Here is to some other fantastic year!
January 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps
January


February 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps February

1. We celebrated vi years of rachelphipps.com alongside this Chocolate Ganache Raspberry Crunch Cake. | 2. These Dippy Eggs alongside Anchovy Butter Soldiers were exactly purpose of a postal service I partnered upwards alongside Le Creuset for to portion loads of dissimilar ways you lot tin sack relish your breakfast eggs. | 3. You genuinely loved my French Sauteed Potatoes alongside Parsley, Shallots in addition to Garlic; they were i of the most pop recipes on the weblog inwards 2015. | 4. We spent a combat of fourth dimension chatting most the ethics of eating theater blogging. | 5. My friend Jon in addition to I settled inwards for a total meat feast at Porky's Barbecue on Southbank. | 6. And on a lighter note, Izy in addition to I reviewed breakfast at Fish & Chip Shop inwards The City.

March 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps March

1. I headed downwardly to the beach at Dungeness to pose together a characteristic on the amazing identify unit of measurement run seafood outfit correct on the beach, Dungeness Snack Shack. | 2. One of my recipe favourites from this year, my Raw, Vegan & Gluten Free Chocolate Ganache Bars - I don't commonly attain 'free from' recipes, therefore I genuinely surprised myself alongside this one. | 3. I learnt how to H2O ice biscuits similar the Biscuiteers. | 4. I made 'Just Add Hot Water' Jam Jar Noodles alongside wild mushrooms for my Borough Market column. | 5. I had luncheon at The Good's Shed inwards Canterbury, in addition to also took you lot all on a tour of the nutrient hall downwardly below. | 6. I made these Strawberry Buttercream in addition to Pistachio Mini Cakes for Mothers Day.

April 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps April


May 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps May

So, a lot of things happened inwards May. Since, well, March I'd fallen caput foremost dorsum into the footing of politics (you know, that matter inwards Westminster I'd almost convinced myself I did non desire to become into after university), in addition to against all the odds, nosotros won an election. Now, I don't commonly speak most my twenty-four hr catamenia job/ politics hither on my weblog in addition to that is non going to change, but I felt that non mentioning the election inwards my circular upwards of the twelvemonth would non genuinely explicate how dissimilar the latter one-half of 2015 worked out for me. So, nosotros won an election. H5N1 twain of days later, after weeks of long days culminating inwards a tense in addition to emotional  all-nighter, I hopped on a bird to recover for a calendar month inwards Los Angeles, my love minute metropolis I had non ready human foot inwards in almost ii years.




July 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps July






December 2015 | www.rachelphipps.com @rachelphipps December



I promise you've enjoyed this trip through 2015 alongside me. Looking back, I love how much my weblog keeps a tape of my life, therefore that I tin sack facial expression dorsum myself in addition to endure reminded of everything that has happened inwards a year. Happy New Year's Day to you lot all, in addition to I promise 2016 brings everything you lot could wishing for. I know the foremost one-half of the twelvemonth is going to endure super busy for me, but I know that it is going to endure a super awarding one, too! 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post