No Croutons Required Soup together with Salad Challenge - Nov 2014

ncr logo

Once again, it's my plow to host NCR, a monthly result showcasing vegetarian soups together with salads alternately hosted yesteryear myself together with my honey friend Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes.

It is slow to participate. All yous bring to produce is:

Make a soup or salad that is suitable for vegetarians together with showcase it on your blog.

Link dorsum to this annunciation together with my weblog equally I am the host for November, together with also Jacqueline's blog.

Add your postal service using the linky tool at the cease of this postal service yesteryear the 28th of this month. Only i entry per blogger please.

The roundup volition hold out posted at the cease of the month.

We real much await forrard to your creations this fourth dimension around.




Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post