No Croutons Required Soup together with Salad Challenge September 2014

No Croutons Required

It's my plough to host this month's edition of No Croutons Required, a monthly number showcasing vegetarian soups as well as salads alternately hosted yesteryear myself as well as my beloved friend Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes.

To participate:

Make a soup or salad that is suitable for vegetarians as well as showcase it on your blog.

Link dorsum to this annunciation as well as my weblog equally I am the host for September, as well as also Jacqueline's blog.

Add your postal service using the linky tool at the halt of this postal service yesteryear the 20th of this month. Only 1 entry per blogger please.

The roundup volition live posted at the halt of the month.

In the meantime, cheque out last month's roundup of delicious soups as well as salads.




Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post