Places To Eat In Los Angeles: Petit Trois, Hollywood

Okay, thence I may accept been sitting on a few Los Angeles posts for yous all patch I wrote nearly my travels over the Summer. For my final repast out inwards Los Angeles this past times trip, at that topographic point was exclusively 1 eating theater I was e'er going to consider. Ever since it laid out opened dorsum when I was living inwards the city, Trois Mec headed upward past times the chef that all people who actually know nearly nutrient accept heard of, Ludo Lefebvre has been in all likelihood the 1 eating theater I wanted to swallow inwards the most. Okay, thence patch I nonetheless did non larn by to larn a ticket for dinner, they've opened upward a petty bistro side past times side door. Still 1 of the hardest places to function inwards in Los Angeles, a small, no reservations eatery inwards Hollywood is only nearly doable if you've got plenty patience in addition to yous don't heed waiting or thence a bit.
Garlic Snails at Petit Trois, Hollywoodbut I am perfectly capable of making a proficient classic French version myself at home, in addition to during the Winter months I oft do. Another pick I could accept ordered was the Ile Flottante (a floating isle of soft meringue inwards a creme anglaise amongst praline), but at this shout out for I was a chip sceptical nearly paying $11 for something that costs pennies to produce. So, I opted for the Napoleon amongst Tahitian vanilla cream. It looked incredible, tasted dandy in addition to I'm no pastry chef. However, 1 time I got past times the quarter agency point, it became far every bit good sickly in addition to far every bit good much of 1 flavour. 

I know I don't unremarkably don't cite cost at all inwards my reviews unless something is especially proficient value, but at Petit Trois the cost I paid for what nutrient I got actually got to me. I paid a similar pith for my luncheon at Son of a Gun inwards West Hollywood (incidentally which shares some owners amongst Petite Trois in addition to Trois Mec), but every bit the nutrient was flawless in addition to special, in addition to I could non error anything else inwards the eating theater from the atmosphere to the slow to larn to location in addition to the service, I idea that it was coin good spent. However, I honestly don't intend the bumped upward prices because the eating theater is run past times a celebrity chef, along amongst the credit bill of fare exclusively dominion in addition to the 18%, non-negotiable added service charge, on overstep of the fact the identify is tiny in addition to yous can't book, honestly makes yous every bit a diner experience that the eating theater cares to a greater extent than nearly taking your coin than serving yous upward a proficient meal. 

The repast also left me feeling quite sick, in addition to this is coming from individual who is used to eating a lot of rich French food; I ended upward going dorsum to my room at The Line in addition to napping for a bit, in addition to then ordering a peppermint tea from room service to settle my stomach.  


I know I don't unremarkably write negative reviews on the blog, but I felt that because Petit Trois is thence good known, non only inwards Los Angeles but across the foodie eating theater globe I wanted to write nearly what my repast was like, because it is a lot of coin to pass on what is supposed to last a pretty special, mayhap 1 time inwards a trip dining experience when the eating theater powerfulness non necessarily alive upward to all the hype, similar it didn't for me. I'd last interested to listen if whatever of yous accept eaten at either Petit Trois or Trois Mec, in addition to what your dining experiences were like? 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post